It’s good to be bad at Disney Villains After Hours, a special nighttime event at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom park. At the separately ticketed three-hour party, fans will get to mingle with some of their favorite Disney villains while enjoying decadently devilish desserts, sinfully surprising shows, and enchantingly exciting entertainment.
A Frightfully Fun Time
Recurring February 7, 2020 – July 10, 2020, the event is available to a limited number of guests on select nights from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. This year, however, attendees can gain park admission as early as 7:00 p.m. Disney Villains After Hours guests are also invited to dress their diabolical best by suiting up in their favorite villainous—but dress code-compliant—attire.
Disney Villains After Hours will feature special sightings of classic Disney baddies that fans love to hate. Past exclusive character appearances have included:
- Captain Hook
- Cruella de Vil
- The Evil Queen
- Emperor Zurg
Epic Entertainment, Enhancements, and Eats
Throughout the park, the dastardly event will feature enhanced villain-inspired additions such as:
- “Villains Unite The Night” – Setting the castle stage ablaze, the all-new show stars Hades and Meg from Hercules and features appearances by Jafar, The Evil Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.
- After Hour Ride Access – Magic Kingdom’s most popular attractions and experiences will have low wait times and villain-themed surprises at Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Devilish Dance Party – A monstrous DJ awaits each night outside Cinderella Castle to liven up this energetic party.
- Gruesome Goodies – While select ice cream novelties, popcorn, and bottled beverages are included with your event admission, a variety of tasty desserts, drinks, and dishes are also available for purchase, such as:
- Painting the Roses Red – Cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée
- Body Language – Cookies-and-cream mousse with chocolate cake
- Five Dozen Eggs Slush – Frozen custard with brown sugar, whipped cream, and cinnamon
Guest can also get into a vile mood courtesy of nefariously themed photo opportunities, frightful lighting, malevolent music, and limited event merchandise spread throughout the park.
A Wickedly Good Night’s Stay
After you’re done taking a divine dip into the darker side of Disney, indulge yourself at the Midpointe Hotel, a Rosen Hotel. With amenities including complimentary coffee and tea, free Wi-Fi, brand-new beds, and renovated rooms, this Rosen Hotel & Resort hotel will provide you with all the comforts of home. Reserve your Orlando room today by clicking “Check Room Availability” above or calling the Midpointe Hotel at 407-351-5100.