9956 Hawaiian Court
Orlando, Florida, USA, 32819
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m., Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- About 0.5 miles from the Orange County Convention Center
- 5.5 miles from Universal Orlando Resort™
- 1 mile from SeaWorld®
- 1 miles from Aquatica®
- 1.5 miles from Discovery Cove™
- 7 miles from Walt Disney World Resort® and theme parks
- Less than one mile from Pointe Orlando
- 10 minutes or less from world-class shopping, including outlet options
- 12 miles from the Orlando International Airport
- 9 miles from Camping World Stadium games
- About one hour from Atlantic Ocean beaches
- 90 minutes or less from the Gulf Coast beaches, Busch Gardens, and the Tampa Bay Rays Tropicana Field
356 total guestrooms. The hotel offers interior and exterior corridors to guestrooms.
- Standard guestroom with two full-size beds, two queen-size beds, or one king-size bed
- Suite guestroom with two queen-size beds or a single king-size bed
- Suites offer separate living room area with pullout sofa bed and kitchenette with microwave, refrigerator, and wet bar
- ADA guestrooms available
Our renovated and 100% smoke-free rooms feature plush beds, free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas, a flat panel TV, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, refrigerator, microwave (in select guestrooms), and a personal safe. Fully ADA compliant rooms are available upon request.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper on weekdays
- All guests receive 25% off all outlets including the spa at our sister property next door, Rosen Centre
- Two outdoor swimming pools and two hot tubs
- Business center services
- Package shipping and receiving—boxes shipped to the hotel for guest receipt will incur a handling charge. Click here for further details and pricing related to package shipping, receiving, and delivery.
- Fitness center
- Self-service coin laundry facility
- Vending (snack) and soda machines
- Free parking
Hotel Safety & Security
Our main priority is the safety and well-being of our guests and associates. Rosen Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to visually inspect all guestrooms for wellness checks, security, maintenance, or other purposes, even when the Room Occupied sign is displayed.