During the Epcot Food & Wine Festival, your standard admission ticket turns into an adventure around the world filled with eating, entertainment, and education. This year’s festival is the biggest yet running from August 29 – November 23 for a total of 87 days. Here’s a taste of what to expect during this record-breaking food and wine event.
It’s no secret that the Food and Wine Festival is a downright delicious event. Take a look at what’s on the menu this year and map out your culinary travels.
- Parisian Breakfast – Travel to Paris and enjoy the most important meal of the day with fresh-baked bread, handcrafted pastries, rich hot chocolate, bubbly mimosas, and more.
- Mexican Tequila Lunch – Learn the history and flavors of Mexican tequila while dining on four authentic courses of gourmet cuisine.
- Culinary Tour of Japan – This culinary excursion takes patrons across the islands of Japan with three courses of traditional meals and bottles of the finest sake.
If you’re a seasoned traveler looking for more adventure, take the scenic route between meals and experience international snacks, desserts, and drinks spread all throughout the park.
At the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, learning and dining aren’t mutually exclusive. Here’s a look at what’s on the lesson plan this year.
- Cheese Seminars – Learn while you enjoy some of the most exotic wheels on the market. During the event, you can sample some of the finest cheddars while sipping on distinct craft beer and wine pours.
- Beverage Seminars – Get schooled on your new favorite sips. During this seminar, beer, spirit, and wine experts will teach you about how each pour is prepared and offer premium samples.
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival may be every adult’s favorite Disney event, but that doesn’t mean the little ones won’t have a blast too. Here are a few of the family-friendly activities to expect at this year’s festival.
- Candy Sushi – At this sweet sushi workshop, your children can make their own maki- or nigari-style candy creations and learn about the culture behind each roll.
- Disney du Jour Dance Party – The parties at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival aren’t only for adults. Let your little ones let loose to the music of DJs and live performers at this kid-friendly dance party.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak Scavenger Hunt – To unlock an adventure that will last all day, simply purchase a scavenger hunt map and let the search begin. Each map comes with scavenger stickers to mark the locations of hidden Remy statues. Once your family has found them all, you can trade your map in for a surprise reward.